Website Development & Maintenance
Why do we need website maintenance?
Website maintenance is important to any business, regardless of size. Your website is a worldwide window into your business and it can have a big impact on how the value of your product or service is perceived. A well-maintained website is critical for real-time service industries. All businesses need regular website maintenance to attract and retain customers, maintain search engine rankings and present new information, products and services to the public. Website maintenance is also required to maintain the value of the website over time.
Web Maintenance Checklist.
- Confirm that website is getting fully backed up on a weekly basis.
- Use to crawl the site and look for broken linksand images.
- Scan site for any hacking issues
- Confirm the DESKTOPsite is loading quickly (3s or better) by testing here:
- Confirm MOBILE site is loading quickly by testing here:
- Review Google Webmaster Tools:
- UpdateWordpress Version.
- Update All Plugins.
- Test all forms and confirm they are working properly.
- Review entire site for any 404 pageerrors.
- Confirm ALL plugins are configured and working properly.
- Review to make sure site is not blacklisted.
Website Maintenance Packages
|Website Maintenance||Website Maintenance + SEO Combo|